Good jobs and good schools—few would disagree that these are essential elements of a secure and rewarding life. Both are also vital components of a healthy society: Good jobs create revenue to support quality schools, which in turn produce a superior workforce to fill those jobs. Based on survey panelists’ responses, most Arizonans seem to feel that they’re doing well on the employment front, but not quite so well concerning education.
Download count: 0
- Arizona Indicators Panel (Author)
- Morrison Institute for Public Policy (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier ValueASU 12.3:A 98/1:2
- AZ Views ; volume 1, issue 2
- The Arizona Indicators Panel is a partnership of Arizona State University, The Arizona Republic, Arizona Community Foundation, Valley of the Sun United Way, and the Arizona Dept. of Commerce
- Arizona Board of Regents for and on behalf of Arizona State University and its Morrison Institute for Public Policy.