The school's name was changed to "George Washington Carver High School" in 1943. It stands at 415 E. Grant Street and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1991. Currently, it operates as the George Washington Carver Museum and Cultural Center.
Download count: 4
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueCP MCLMB A1547C
Citation and reuse
Cite this item
This is a suggested citation. Consult the appropriate style guide for specific citation guidelines.
"Students and Staff Outside of the Phoenix Union Colored High School," McCulloch Brothers Inc. Photographs, CP MCLMB A1547C. Arizona State University Libraries: Arizona Collection.