A short story about the life of a fisherman named Philip. 鲨魚翅
Included in this item (5)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMelikian3003
- Story Summary: This novel is about the life and hardships of a fisherman named Phillip. Because Chinese merchants will buy shark fin at a high price, Phillip always sails his boat far from shore in the hope of catching sharks.
- 版本介紹：此作品有不同的版本，因爲可能是一個作者翻譯了同一部小說，隨著作者語言能力（西班牙語）的提高，他/她 對作品做了編輯，並且精准了自己的用詞用句。
- Explanation of different versions: The person who translated this story into Chinese also edited the translation, and went through several revisions of it until he/she was satisfied with the quality of the translation. The progress which the translator made throughout the revision process is impressive, and he/she clearly made a great effort to understand and convey the nuances of the original Spanish.
- English Translation by Wenbo Chang.