Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
1967 to 1973
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_0949
- Play/Playwright: The Great Cross Country Race by Alan Broadhurst.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume, Makeup, Set, and Wig Design.
- Characters: (from left to right) Maude, George.
- Actors: (from left to right) Maureen Buckley, David Adams.
- Company: The Everyman Players.
- Stamped on Original Slide: APR 67D3.
- Duplicate: Blue colored view.
- Curator Note: This picture appears on page 25 of Irene Corey's book The Mask of Reality with the following caption: "Facial types are delineated by use of black line, without the use of shading. Yarn wigs further emphasize a puppet-like quality."
- Curator Note: The Everyman Players produced and toured the show under the title of The Tortoise and the Hare.