Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_0001
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume Design, Mask Design, Puppet Design.
- Characters: (top row from right to left) Tears, Tall Alice, Tall Table, Small Table, (middle row from right to left) Dormouse, Lizard, March Hare, (bottom row from right to left) Jabberwock, Mad Hatter.
- Company: Dallas Theatre Center.
- Location: Dallas, TX.
- Play Adapted By: Robyn Flatt from the novel by Lewis Carroll.
- Handwritten Note on Original Slide: Irene Corey, ALICE (in Wonderland)
- Stamped on Original Slide: MAR 94F09
- Curator Note: This image depicts various costume pieces from Alice in Wonderland, a mime show presented by Dallas Theatre Center. It also demonstrates their use. For example, the bottom row depicts the tablecloth from the Mad Tea Party which then becomes the Jabberwock in the following scene. See MSS_282_0001A, MSS_282_0001B, and MSS_282_0001C for images of individual frames.