Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
1980 to 1981
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_0001C
- Play/Playwright: Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, adapted by Robyn Flatt.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume, Mask, and Puppet Design.
- Characters: March Hare, Dormouse, Mad Hatter, Jabberwock.
- Company: Dallas Theater Center.
- Location: Dallas, Texas.
- Printed on Original Slide: MAR 94F09.
- Curator Note: This image depicts various costume pieces from Alice in Wonderland, a mime show presented by Dallas Theater Center. It also depicts their use. This image shows the Mad Tea Party, in which the tablecloth on the left of the image is transformed into the Jabberwock on the right.