The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_1351
- Play/Playwright: Macbeth by William Shakespeare.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume and Mask Design.
- Characters: (bottom rown from left to right) Murderer, Lord, (middle row from left to right) Duncan, Macduff, (top row) Actor V (as witch).
- Company: Asolo Touring Company.
- Location: Sarasota, Florida.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 37 (?), OCT 79D8.
- Duplicate: Close-up view.
- Curator Note: Irene Corey chose an African theme for the masks and hung them on the set as though they were totem poles. The six actors in the production removed these masks from the set as they played various characters.