Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
1967 to 1973
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_0977
- Play/Playwright: The Great Cross Country Race by Alan Broadhurst.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume, Mask, Set, and Wig Design.
- Characters: Sophia.
- Company: The Everyman Players.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 15, SEP 72C7.
- Curator Note: The Everyman Players produced and toured the show under the title of The Tortoise and the Hare.