Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
1964 to 1971
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_0643
- Play/Playwright: Electra by Sophocles, adapted by E.F. Watling.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume and Makeup Design.
- Characters: Tutor.
- Company: Everyman Players and The Jongleurs of Centenary College.
- Location: Shreveport, Lousiana.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 29, SEP 63D.
- Duplicate: Blue color view.
- Curator Note: This picture appears on page 62 of Irene Corey's book The Mask of Reality with the following caption: "Costume and makeup deisgn for the tutor, the ancient friend and guide to Electra."
- Curator Note: This picture appears on page 147 of Orlin Corey's book An Odyssey of Masquers: The Everyman Players.