Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_2233
- Play/Playwright: The Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume and Makeup Design.
- Characters: Kate (country).
- Company: Florida State University.
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida.
- Stamped on Original Slide: FEB 76A5.
- Curator Note: The director of the production decided to have the female roles played by male actors and the male roles played by female actors after the Induction (or introductory scene).