The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_2370
- Play/Playwright: The Tempest by William Shakespeare.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume and Makeup Design.
- Characters: Caliban.
- Company: The Maskrafters of Georgetown College.
- Location: Georgetown, Kentucky.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 19, OCT 65D.
- Curator Note: This image appears on page 34 of Irene Corey's book The Mask of Reality with the following caption: "Costume and make-up design for Calaban (sic) in Shakespeare's The Tempest."