Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
1957 to 1965
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_0026
- Play/Playwright: The Book of Job by Orlin Corey adapted from the King James Bible.
- Irene Corey's Design Contributiom: Costume and Makeup Design.
- Characters: Job.
- Actors: Hal Proske.
- Company: Georgetown College, Everyman Players, and Centenary College.
- Stamped on Original Slide: AUG 65D, 3.
- Duplicate: View 1.
- Curator Note: The Job costume and emblazoned cape are housed in the Irene Corey Papers at Arizona State University and may be viewed by appointment with the curator.