Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_1427
- Play/Playwright: A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume and Makeup Design.
- Characters: Puck.
- Actors: Randolph Tallman.
- Company: The Jongleurs of Centenary College.
- Location: Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Stamped on Original Slide: NOV 63D3 (?).
- Duplicate: Front blue colored view.
- Curator Note: This image appears on page 41 of Irene Corey's book The Mask of Reality with the following caption: "Puck, his make-up derived from the Masked Tanager, impishly observes, 'Lord, what fools these mortals be'."