Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_0637
- Play/Playwright: Electra by Sophocles, adapted by E.F. Watling.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume, Makeup, and Set Design.
- Characters: Slave-Servants.
- Actors: (from left to right) Sandra West, Sharon Hubert.
- Company: Everyman Players and The Jongleurs of Centenary College.
- Location: Shreveport, Lousiana.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 6, FEB 64D.
- Duplicate: View 1.
- Curator Note: This picture appears on page 57 of Irene Corey's book The Mask of Reality with the following caption: "Slave-servants to Clytemnestra reveal growing aspects of evil."
- Curator Note: The slave-servants are standing in the same positions as in Irene Corey's costume rendering for the characters.