Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_1373
- Play/Playwright: Major Barbara by George Bernard Shaw.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume and Set Design.
- Company: The Jongleurs of Centenary College.
- Location: Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 16, DEC 63D.
- Curator Note: The character is positioned in one of the same stances as in Irene Corey's costume renderings for the character.