Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_1381
- Play/Playwright: Major Barbara by George Bernard Shaw.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume and Set Design.
- Company: The Jongleurs of Centenary College.
- Location: Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 6, DEC 63D.
- Curator Note: The character is positioned in one of the same stances as in Irene Corey's costume renderings for the character. The only difference is that her one hand is not on her hip.