The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_1393
- Play/Playwright: The Merry Wives of Windsor by William Shakespeare.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume, Makeup, and Set Design.
- Characters: Slender.
- Actors: Hal Proske.
- Company: The Jongleurs of Centenary College.
- Location: Shreveport, Lousiana.
- Handwritten Note on Original Slide: Merry Wives.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 00368808.
- Curator Note: The character is standing in the same position as in Irene Corey's costume rendering for the character.