The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
1967 to 1973
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_1116
- Play/Playwright: The Great Cross Country Race by Alan Broadhurst.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume, Makeup, and Set Design.
- Characters: (bottom row, on steps) Mrs. Warren, (second row) Mr. Sloe, (third row) Mr. Paddle, Mr. Fleet, Mr. Sett, Mr. Basket, Mr. Brush, Mr. Spiney, (fourth row, in tree) Mrs. Dark.
- Actors: (bottom row, on steps) Nita Fran Hutchison, (second row) Ken Holamon, (third row) John Groth, Actor, Charlie Brown, Actor, Edwin Jackson, Gene Hay, (fourth row, in tree) Linda Goldberg.
- Company: The Everyman Players.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 18, APR 67D5.
- Curator Note: The Everyman Players produced and toured the show under the title of The Tortoise and the Hare.