The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
1967 to 1973
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_1220
- Play/Playwright: The Great Cross Country Race by Alan Broadhurst.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume, Makeup, and Set Design.
- Characters: Mr. Fleet (in rabbit outfit), Fisherman (bent over).
- Company: The Everyman Players.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 12, OCT 72C7.
- Curator Note: The Everyman Players produced and toured the show under the title of The Tortoise and the Hare.