The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_1732
- Play/Playwright: Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan, adapted for the stage by Orlin Corey.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Puppet and Set Design.
- Characters: (foreground, left to right) Clerk, Madame Envy, (up center) Lord Hategood, (below Lord Hategood) Jury.
- Actors: (foreground, left to right) Enoch Morris, Dian Kanady.
- Company: The Everyman Players.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 7, FEB 70D9.
- Duplicate: View 2.