Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_1290
- Play/Playwright: Henry V by William Shakespeare.
- Irene Corey Design Contribution: Costume, Prop, and Set Design.
- Characters: (left, onstage) Warwick, (left, on steps) Pistol, (second from right) Bardolph, (fifth from left, onstage) Henry V, (left of Henry V) York, (behind Henry V) Gloucester, (right of Gloucester) Exeter, (second from right, onstage) Westmoreland, (right, onstage) Erpingham.
- Actors: (left, onstage) Charles Michael O'Neill, (left, on steps) Charles Brown, (second from right) Douglas Frazier, (fifth from left, onstage) Don Humphreys, (left of Humphreys) Gene Hay, (behind Humphreys) Tim Niles, (right of Niles) Ray Spruell, (second from right, onstage) Jim St. Amand, (right, onstage) Kronnie Drainer II.
- Company: The Jongleurs of Centenary College.
- Location: Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Stamped on Original Slide: APR 68D2
- Duplicate: Dark view.