A study of 55 school districts and a group of opinion leaders examined the status of arts education in Arizona. Information from surveys collected and interviews conducted throughout 1995 and 1996 was analyzed to determine whether or not improvement occurred following the 1988 "Vision 2000" program.
Download count: 0
- Welch, Nancy (Author)
- Humphreys, Jere Thomas (Author)
- Arizona Arts Education Research Institute (Client)
- Morrison Institute for Public Policy (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier ValueASU 12.2:T 61/2
- Prepared for Arizona Arts Education Research Institute.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 39).
- Copyright by the Arizona Board of Regents for and on behalf of Arizona State University and its Morrison Institute for Public Policy