This report presents the second comprehensive look at the conditions of children and families in Arizona. Building upon information presented in the 1992 Factbook, this document presents and analyzes 48 indicators of child well-being. Following the executive summary and tables, chapter 1 provides an overview of the data for the state as a whole, including a summary of key findings and tables depicting raw numbers, rates adjusted for population growth, and rate changes over time. Racial and ethnic breakdowns are presented when such data are available.
Download count: 0
- Bierlein, Louann (Author)
- Mulholland, Lori A. (Author)
- Children's Action Alliance (Sponsor)
- Morrison Institute for Public Policy (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier ValueASU 12.2:K 42/994
- Arizona Kids Count is a partnership of the Morrison Institute and the Children's Action Alliance.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 103-106).
- Copyright by the Arizona Board of Regents for and on behalf of Arizona State University and its Morrison Institute for Public Policy