Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
1963 to 1980
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_2001
- Play/Playwright: Romans by Saint Paul, adapted for the stage by Orlin Corey from the Authorized Version of King James.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume and Makeup Design.
- Characters: (from left to right) Male Saint, Saint Paul, Female Saint.
- Company: The Everyman Players and The Jongleurs of Centenary College.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 27, OCT 65D.