Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_2149
- Play/Playwright: Sly Fox (based on Ben Jonson's Volpone) by Larry Gelbart.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume and Makeup Design.
- Characters: (from left to right) Miss Fancy, Chief of Police.
- Company: Dallas Theater Center.
- Location: Dallas, Texas.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 35.
- Curator Note: Each character in the play had an animal counterpart, resulting in vulture-like friends, mice-like servants, and monkey-like judges and constables. Irene Corey's designs suggested an anthropomorphic combination of human and animal qualities, which were then expanded on by the actors.