The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
1963 to 1980
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_2027
- Play/Playwright: Romans by Saint Paul, adapted for the stage by Orlin Corey from the Authorized Version of King James.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume, Makeup, and Wig Design.
- Characters: Saint Paul.
- Actors: Hal Proske.
- Company: The Everyman Players and The Jongleurs of Centenary College.
- Handwritten Note on Original Slide: PAUL, Romans by St. Paul.
- Stamped on Original Slide: NOV 69(?).
- Curator Note: This image appears on page 27 of Orlin Corey's book An Odyssey of Masquers: The Everyman Players with the following caption: "Close up of Saint Paul."