Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
1967 to 1973
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_1083
- Play/Playwright: The Great Cross Country Race by Alan Broadhurst.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume and Makeup Design.
- Characters: (from left to right) Mrs. Warren, Mr. Fleet.
- Actors: (from left to right) Nita Fran Hutchison, Jimmy Journey.
- Company: The Everyman Players.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 3, APR 67D3.
- Duplicate: Full color view.
- Curator Note: This image appears on page 32 of Irene Corey's book The Mask of Reality with the following caption: "Mr. Fleet, a hare, flatters Mrs. Warren, a matronly rabbit in The Great Cross Country Race, by Alan Broadhurst."
- Curator Note: The Everyman Players produced and toured the show under the title of The Tortoise and the Hare.