Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
1967 to 1973
Collections this item is in
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_282_1117
- Play/Playwright: The Great Cross Country Race by Alan Broadhurst.
- Irene Corey's Design Contribution: Costume, Makeup, Set, and Wig Design.
- Characters: (from left to right) Mr. Sloe, Brando, Mrs. Urban-Notcouth, Mr. Fleet, Farmer Black, Sophia, Mr. Urban-Notcouth.
- Actors: Ken Holamon (in shell).
- Company: The Everyman Players.
- Stamped on Original Slide: 6, APR 67D5.
- Curator Note: The Everyman Players produced and toured the show under the title of The Tortoise and the Hare.