Concerning Byron's orders concerning her personal finances and bank operations.
Included in this item (3)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
- Identifier TypeLocally defined identifierIdentifier ValueMSS_363_BYA_1835_1
- Seller's Description: Note in upper right corner reads WDV 50.00.
- Curator's Note: Writing on verso reads "Wife of the Poet." The author is the wife of the poet Lord Byron.
- Postage Details: Stamped three times. Address reads: Post & Paid Mrs Isabella Hall Harrington Lane Area Co. Durham.
- Paper Details: Originally folded. Left side has small tears. Stamp in bled through on the verso.