In early 2009, an Exploratory Committee was formed to investigate the potential creation of a Veterans Court in Maricopa County, Arizona. The Committee’s initial efforts have focused on examining existing Veterans Courts and determining the size and scope of the problem (i.e., the number of veterans in the county jail). This report provides an overview of information on veterans in the Maricopa County Jail System, drawing on data collected by the Arizona Arrestee Reporting Information Network (AARIN).
Download count: 0
- White, Michael D. (Author)
- Choate, David E. (Author)
- Katz, Charles M. (Author)
- Battelle Memorial Institute. Technology Partnership Practice (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Identifier ValueASU 49.2:V 37
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 12).